Monday, May 31, 2021

 SUNDAY THOUGHTS 


Gelato is what comes to mind this time. Of course, I could tell you about several zillion other things but gelato seems like the perfect topic for this particular day. 

I love gelato. Apparently the difference between gelato and regular ice cream is this: more milk, less cream, no egg yolks (generally). So, apparently that's why I like it better. It's creamy, sweet, cold, delicious. 

Sweet Darlings is the place to get Gelato and it's sooooo good. I've been many times in all my years :-). I've gotten many flavors as well, but the ones I remember the most are: 

1. Salted Caramel 
2. Lemon Cookie
3. Midnight Mint
4. Coconut
5. Strawberry
6. Lemon 
7. Fruits of the Forest

Which is your favorite ice cream? Soft serve? Regular? Gelato? 

1 comment:

  1. Mine is gelto and I like either Midnight Mint or Cookie dough the best.

    ReplyDelete