Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Bedroom Refresh

 The Top 5 Ways to Change Your Bedroom for                                                   ☀️Summer!☀️


1. REARRANGE! This might seem hard; but if you plan it properly it can be really easy! I had rearranged my bedroom for winter and adjusted it to fit my needs for the school year. My room is L shaped and I had put my bed in the part that makes an L shape. My desk was at the foot of the bed and my dresser was by the door. Come summer, I have different needs than in winter. I need easy access for climbing out my window, space for crafts etc, and a summery feel. So with the help of my little sister I completely and utterly transformed my room! (More on how to rearrange your bedroom on: The Best Process for Rearranging your Room ;)  

2. COLOR! Some color will brighten up your room. It doesn't need to be drastic! Not painting or buying a new bedspread or anything but finding new pillowcases or adding some colorful paintings will definitely show summer! 

3. LIFE! Potted succulents, herbs, flowers or whatever will make your room so much more summery! 

4. LIGHT! Tie back your curtains and let the sunshine in! This seems so very easy but it is a drastically changing feature. 

5. TIDY/CLEAN/ORGANIZE! I have to say a clean room is summer to me. For me, decorating for winter means candles, blankets, knickknacks, stuff like that. But in summer, when most of my time is spent outside, those things are tucked away. 


With these tips you'll hopefully be able to see summer in your room! Good luck! 

3 comments:

  1. Hope this helps my room! love your new blog! You sound so professional! Great job.
    -btw this is Juniper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you available for in-person consultations? 😉

    ReplyDelete