Saturday, July 31, 2021

just some laughs

The Haha Element 😜😆😂 


I have started...(drumroll please) a joke section for my blog!!! 

I'm enthralled, are you? 

To be more precise I'm labeling this the "The Haha Element!) 

Or should I do: "The Haha Segment?" Let me know in the comments! 

In this section I will be doing riddles, corny jokes, cheesy jokes, beefy jokes, beany jokes, sour creamy jokes (oops, sorry, thought we were going with the nacho thing still;-) 

Anyway, I will be doing all kinds of jokes/other funny things SO if you like laughing read those. (or if you like groaning). 

A recent study shows that children laugh around 300 times a day! That's a lot of laughs. But adults only laugh around a puny seventeen times a day. That is not a lot. It's kinda sad too. 

But enough about that...let the laughter begin! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm super amped to read your jokes! I need more laughter in my life :)
    Did you hear the one about the mad scientist who mistakenly ate his experiment for lunch?
    (Me neither) :]

    ReplyDelete