Tuesday, September 14, 2021

 The Shiloh Series pt. 3 

Hi! So this part I will talk about chores for Shiloh. 

I will be taking morning chores, and my little sister evening chores, since I wake up earlier and am a morning person. 

So I think this is what my schedule will look (I will update if different;-). 

6:00-head out to barn and say hello! 
6:05-fill hay net! 
6:15-bucket of grain+supplements 
6:25-check water trough (fill if necessary). 
6:30-give him a quick groom+check
6:45-muck out 
6:55-change into school clothes
7:00-school

I might need to start earlier, like 5:45, though, but I will see! 

Also, trail rides on powerline are going to be so fun! I'm probably going to ride him bareback lots (that's why bareback pad is on the list in pt.2) so I will just need to bridle him and put his pad on and go!!! Obviously after warmups and sending though! Thanks for reading! 

1 comment: