Thursday, September 16, 2021

 Time Management:

as struggle for most, a breeze for some. 

Hey guys! As you can see by the over dramatic title above...time management is the topic for today! 

I am of the ones who have fairly decent time management. Obviously, sometimes it gets a little messed up, but I'm going to share some tips with you on how I do my own time management. 

1. Use a planner. Most of you probably already do, but this is so essential. This way     you know everything that needs to be done! 
    1a. Write down everything that needs to be done, including the little things
    1b. If you need, write out a time frame for each one
    1c. Cross it off right away when you finish the task or subject. 

2. Set Time Blocks. By this I mean a literal timer for each subject. I find this especially motivating, because I love timers, and it forces you to buckle down and do it. 
    2a. Stopwatch yourself doing a specific subject and then base your timer off that time. 
    2b. Place "rewards" if you make it in that time frame and "consequences" if you don't. 
    2c. You could also just set a goal of "I am going to get two subjects done before b-fast."

3. Set Time Limits. I know this sounds similar to what I just said but I mean this as in don't let yourself be doing things that are not on your planner/agenda for the day. Set a timer for each break (online, snack etc) and stick to it!
    3a. Don't let being online suck you in! This is probably my biggest issue here. 
    3b. Let snacks be the dictionary definition! (a small amount of food eaten in a hurried                         manner). I have more on school snacks if you want to check it out. 
    3c. Random breaks are fine but only if they're just short. Get up, run around, but come back! 

Okay! This is obviously just a few and there are hundreds more (which I totally recommend looking at). Time management is one of those amazing qualities to have! Hope you enjoyed! 

2 comments: