Wednesday, January 19, 2022

blogging

I'M BACK...and a little recap

Hi, guys. I am so sorry about this long lapse. I am thoroughly ashamed of myself :-( BUT hopefully I'll be able to stay on track, and keep working towards my 2022 Goal. 


I'm just going to say right now "it takes absence to value presence" so obviously that was what I was going for when I didn't blog for months. ;-) 


I personally cannot believe it's actually 2022. It's crazy! I feel like 2021 was the fastest, and slowest year ever. It was also insane, and busy. 

To recap my long absence in a few short words: BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. 


                                                    Yep, I've been busy. 


This summer is going to be jam packed full, but I'm going to stick to my 2022 Year Goals, as much as possible. Last year I tried to be Little Miss Overachiever and have a ton of goals. It's suffice to say, not many of them actually got checked off. So...this year I limited myself to a few, purposeful items. 

So here is a few of my goals: 

1. Bullet Journal! I've been wanting to do this for a while, so I purchased so nice calligraphy pens and a                                                        bullet journal and set to work! So far it's been great, and really relaxing! 

2. Creative Pursuits-I know this is an overarching category but basically I want to focus on music, writing, art, and reading. 

3. School-mostly just being productive, organized, efficient, and less-stressed. Part of achieving this goal meant putting in place a firm, but attainable routine and managing my time better (more on that later). 

4. Bible Time-I am reading through the entire Bible this year, and also want to focus more on that aspect of my life. Plus, our church started out January strong with a 10 day fast, which was really helpful and insightful. 


I have a few more but that's all for now! See you later!  


No comments:

Post a Comment