Monday, January 24, 2022

music playlist

 My "Official Playlist" 2022 - School


    Hey guys! I will be sharing my official 2022 playlists with you today and explaining why I chose each one. I have I think 3 or 4 different playlists, depending on my mood. Today's is the "SCHOOL" playlist, so hope you enjoy! 

School Playlist 2022 (I have been using a focus playlist on Spotify...but here are my favorites)
  • Clear Skies by Dhyana Thomas
  • Beginnings by Bon Bruit 
  • Golden by Clear Blue Skies
  • Path to Serenity by Arya Shae
  • they sink by Ólafur Arnalds
  • Vague by Amaranth Cove
  • Waiting by Sheltered Solitude
  • Dreamer by Ygor Ghensev
  • Rectifier by 12dust
  • If You Believe by Yonder Dale
  • Momentum by Monocle Twins
  • Cotton Spheres by Lama House
  • Wild Trails by Epi-Soothe
  • Hold My Hand by They Dream By Day
  • With Resolve by Jacob Yoffee 
  • Limitless by Lucas Delphy
  • Den inre skogen by Thomas Jackson
  • Someday by City of the Sun
  • Eleven Shades by Lunaire
  • Slip Away by the Elementaries
  • Flowing by Lucas Delphy
  • Soft Upon Your Face by Ave Air
  • Pictures at an Exhibition by Piano Guys 
So there you are! I prefer more of a focus, ambient music to study to, rather than classical instrumental. I don't know why, but I do not find that studying conducive. I have a much more extensive list, but those are some of my favorites. Thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoy! 

Oh by the way, Flowing by Lucas Delphy is my absolute favorite :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment