Monday, February 14, 2022

Books to Read as a Family

Hey, guys! One thing our family loves is reading (or listening). We are almost always listening to an audiobook on the road. Especially since we live about half an hour from the nearest town, (where we have our friends, co-op, church etcetera) and an hour and a half-two hours from groceries and chiropractor etcetera we drive quite a bit. Here are some great family books to either read or listen to! 

The Mysterious Benedict Society-Trenton Lee Stewart (5/5 stars) 
    this is such a great book! it's intriguing, funny, exciting! totally recommend.

The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place Series-Maryrose Wood (5/5) 
    we love this series so much! it's been a while since we've listened to it, but great memories! 

The Viking Quest Series-Lois Walfrid Johnson (5/5) 
    I LOVE, LOVE this book series! we first read this aloud as a family and for Christmas my cousin gave the whole series to me! I've read these several times, and don't get tired of them!

The Wingfeather Saga-Andrew Peterson (5/5)
    Great series :) Not my personal favorite..but super fun and interesting!

Don't worry I will be updating this list as we read (or I remember ;-) more. Hope you enjoy this list, and if your try any of these, let me know! That's all for now, see you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment