Thursday, September 22, 2022

Update

Here's a little recap on how I am doing on my goals for 2022! 

    for number 1...Bullet Journaling. This goal has been going mediocrely well. Sometimes, I'm very consistent and really enjoy it, but I'm also very busy right now, so I don't do it often. So far, I'm fairly happy about the once a week (usually Sat. or Sun.) progress I'm making. 

    for number 2...Creative Pursuits (music, writing, art, and reading) Out of all four goals this has been the second most easiest/productive so far. I've been playing guitar for youth worship at our church. I have a keyboard now (!) so playing/learning is going really well + I spend about four hours a week, roughly, playing. And, Violin. In early January, I kind of lost my interest in violin but a couple of weeks ago I picked it up for the first time in months and fell back in love :) I have been challenging myself to learn a Lindsey Stirling song called Guardian, which has been going well! 

    for number 3...School. I have a pretty solid morning and evening routine, but I'm definitely still stressed. The perfectionist in me, I guess. 

    for number 4...Bible Time. So good! Our church hired a youth pastor in mid February, which has been cool (small group/bible study + youth service), and I've been really strong about studying (or at least reading) my Bible daily! I've done a lot of personal studies through the New Testament while I'm reading the Old Testament in my Bible In One Year plan (I'm in Joel now). 

That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment