Monday, December 26, 2022

Christmas

 I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I did! 

Things were a little different because my dad was working days (leaves at 4:30 and gets home around 7 pm). 

After the Christmas Eve service we had dinner, our Advent reading and opened our Christmas Eve gift. In the morning we opened our stockings, had breakfast, then opened another gift. When my dad got home, after dinner, we opened our last present and our family present and my dad opened his stocking. 

Here's what I got! In my stocking: wool socks, gloves, charger, chocolate, zip fizz, grapefruit, gum, two pouches, and a tiny utility tote from thirty one. My presents: Five-Minute Devotional (Christmas Eve), Elf Squishmallow. and a portable smoothie blender (it's so so cool!) 

All in all it was a great day and we had tons of fun! Merry Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment