Saturday, January 21, 2023

Vacation

 We went on a family vacation the very beginning of January. 

Why? Well, this year is really big for us…my brother’s senior trip, my little sister’s thirteenth, my sixteenth, my dad’s fiftieth, and my parents’ 25th anniversary. 

So we went to England. 

We spent five fun-packed days in Baltimore with my dad’s side of the family, then flew to England where we spent five days in London, one day trip to Paris, and four days in Oxford. 

So…London. 

There were a lot of houseboats! 

The London Eye at night….lighted up in pink + the trees too.

There was such a contrast from the new and old architecture. 

Tower Bridge

The next three pics are from Trafalgar Square 

The first ‘double decker bus’ ride was so fun…the other rides? It was just a bus then.


Yep, the contrast is crazy here. 
So many sheep 

This is the Shard…picture taken from the top of the Monument to the Great Fire of London, which 
we got a certificate for climbing. It was a lot of steep steps :) 







And Oxford 

This is the most quaint pub every-definitely a highlight. 

This is right outside our bnb…sunrise on the last day

We went to Warwick castle and it was so cool

This is the city of Oxford.


And Paris 


From the second level of Eiffel Tower (third was closed)




The trip was pretty epic, if anything. We got to see and experience a lot of cool things (and stressful things). All in all, I think it went well! Lots of memories. And I know it’s a lot of pictures, but how can you not? 





1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! I'm so glad you got to go and that it was a great experience. And that you are safely home.

    ReplyDelete