Thursday, February 16, 2023

Life Lately

Life Lately | January 

Did I forget to do this on time? Yes, yes I did. But, I'm here now! 

January...January...where to start? 

Basically on January first, we went on vacation. We spent five days in Baltimore visiting family, going to the Bible Museum, going to IKEA (literally the best), got my nails done (first time ever), we even went bowling. It was so much fun. After that we flew to London where we spent five days and then drove to Oxford where we spent four days. I'm not huge into traveling/being away/breaking routine etc etc, but all in all it ended up being pretty good. 

But, it was still absolutely wonderful when we got home. Jet lag hit hard and so the first few days were pretty slow. Had a lovely time where I got back into my schedule. 

School is going pretty well. Usually second semester is really hard for me (it feels interminable), but I think because I'm actually excited for summer, it's way better. The goal is in mind. 

As for my goals, I had plenty of time to work on them on the long flight and I have been doing really well with them! One of them is to journal every day and I have been! My water goal was 6 glasses a day and, at least on the weekdays, I've been doing 7-8...it's great! 

January seemed like such a blur, and I cannot recollect anything blog-worthy, so I'm just going to end it here! 

Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment