Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Summer

 For the first time in forever *literally singing* I am excited for summer! I know, I am strange, but summer has never had an appeal to me. It’s always been the time where schedules and routine go out the window, the heat is mostly unbearable, and it’s kinda…boring but chaotic at the same time. Of course, some of these things have changed over the years (especially now that we have horses) so here are some things I’m looking forward to this summer! 

1. Work - I’m excited to get back making some money…I’ve got a good feeling about this year. 

2. My Birthday - 2023 is my sweet sixteen, and I usually hate getting older (i know, strange) but I’m very excited for my birthday this year 

3. Getting my license - I am so so so excited to get my license, mostly because I will be able to work more and get together with friends. 

4. My Project - if you haven’t seen my last blog post, I am doing a ‘23-‘25 project where I basically document tons of moments. There was this quote I saw once and it went something like ‘moments not remembered don’t become memories’ or some thing along those lines. I’m on a mission to make memories! 

5. The Farm - I love being a farm girl. I love chores and working with the animals and all the things. So, I’m really excited to go on trail rides, work on training, grow my herb plot, not have to freeze and work around the weather :) 

Those are just five things I’m looking forward to! Again, I have a good feeling about this summer and I’m so excited to see everything that happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment