Monday, April 3, 2023

10 Interesting Facts about Me

 I haven't done anything like this in a while so I thought it could be interesting. 

Here are five random facts about me. 

    1. I really struggle with drinking water (not hydrating, like I always choke on my water, don't ask why because I have no real idea.) 

    2. I love people watching and standing on the sidelines is something I do best, so I get to do this often. 

    3. I am a very shy and quiet person if you don't know me, but if we've been good friends for a while I can be quite the opposite. 

    4. I love school. I mean, yes, school is hard but it means schedule and schedule is really important to me. I also love learning (except math). 

    5. I am obsessed with corgis. I just love them so so much and I don't think there is a corgi out there who isn't the cutest dog ever. I don't know, I just have a special place for them in my heart. 

    6. I can memorize sheet music really well, so sometimes sight reading can be more of a struggle than it seems for me.

    7. I want to build and design my own home (when I'm older) 

    8. Cookie dough all the way

    9. I love love love to be alone. Like, as an introvert it just gives me such joy to have the house to myself for an afternoon in total silence and solace. 

    10. I adore coffee (making and drinking it) and really want an espresso machine. 


So there are 10 very random facts about me, the girl behind the computer screen. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment