Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Meal Prep

I love to meal prep because it's so easy to just grab what you need before you leave the house, and not have to rush around. It also helps eliminate the temptation to buy lunch at the store or eat out, which helps save money and you eat healthier For work (I can't believe it's so close to May already) I'm going to try to meal plan as much as possible because I will be in town all day. Here is my meal plan-I'm planning on my allergies being cleared by then! 

Monday
    Breakfast-scrambled eggs 
    Lunch-rice balls with garden salad
    Snack-Homemade protein bar

Tuesday
    Breakfast-smoothie 
    Lunch-quesadilla with dipping sauce
    Snack-baby carrots, sliced apple 

Wednesday
    Breakfast-Yogurt parfait (yogurt, berries, granola)
    Lunch-turkey avocado pinwheels, sliced apple
    Snack-homemade protein bar

Thursday
    Breakfast-avocado toast 
    Lunch-garden salad with hardboiled eggs, bacon bits, cottage cheese
    Snack-trail mix (peanuts, cashews, dried fruit, pretzels)

Friday
    Breakfast-chia pudding 
    Lunch-leftovers from dinner the previous night
    Snack-fig bar, fruit, carrot sticks 

 I will rotate different meals throughout the weeks, but usually I'm pretty content on eating the same thing. So this is my meal plan! Hopefully this gave you some ideas for meal prep yourself! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment