Wednesday, May 10, 2023

My Favorite Vegan Pancakes

I've never been a huge pancake fan until I found THIS recipe from Nora Cooks (I love her website.) 

They're so easy to quickly make, and they taste so good. I love adding a few chocolate chips (a little doesn't give me a reaction) and they're very filling. Her recipe calls for 1 1/2 cups of AP flour, but I prefer using mostly whole wheat flour so I changed it up a bit-but it's all to your preference. 

Ingredients: 

1 cup whole wheat flour 

1/2 cup all purpose flour 

1 Tbsp baking powder 

1/2 tsp salt 

2 Tbsp granulated sugar 

1 cup + 2 Tbsp DF milk (I use macadamia nut) 

1/2 cup water 

Chocolate chips

Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and spoon a bit of batter onto a hot griddle. Once bubbles start forming on the top of the pancake, flip it, and then wait for the other side to become golden brown. Top with peanut butter, jam, or syrup and enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment