Sunday, June 25, 2023

big news + an update

 Some big news from this past month: 

I turned sixteen the beginning of June. You know how everybody always asks you, "Do you feel any different?" And you never do? Well, I actually did this time!

I got my drivers license! I'm so excited to be able to just drive whenever, wherever...living 30-45 minutes from all the action can be hard sometimes! 

Also, all my allergies have been cleared! After months and months of taking pills and supplements, restricting nearly a dozen foods, going to my doctor for rounds of clearing and testing...they are gone. I am thrilled and am currently weaning myself back onto those foods (caffeine is still really, really sensitive for me...I learned the hard way :) 

In addition, I also got a cleaning job for a couple down the road-so that's some more income coming my way!

All for now! Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!!! We are so proud of you! Let us know when you plan to drive to visit us!! (Ha-Ha - just dreaming :})

    ReplyDelete