Tuesday, May 11, 2021

My Favorite Cleaning Plan


I'm an organized, clean, tidy person. But sometimes (especially during the school year) my bedroom gets a little out of control. So just recently I've made a cleaning plan/schedule. I've separated the sections into Daily, Weekly, Monthly. I found that when you put off cleaning your bedroom till the end of the week it's usually pretty messy and it can be hard to know where to start. So with this schedule you can just go through the list. Every day you do the daily section. Every week you do both the daily and the weekly. Every month you do all three sections. See? Easy! For real, this is so helpful. I finished my room cleaning in record time! And it looked spectacular! I printed mine out and then customized it to fit my little sister's wants. This will be different for each of you but this is the foundation! I color coat each section, just for fun! 😉







If you would like a copy, please feel free to leave a note in the comments with your email! 








3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Good organization! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I had a planner once that broke it all down like this. I like how neat and simple yours looks! Now I have an app to help me keep track of the not so regular things or else I forget. I should just make myself a list like this!

    ReplyDelete