Thursday, May 13, 2021

 RECIPE TESTING: SMASHING SUCCESS!


Hey guys! Since I had so much fun with my last recipe testing I decided to do another! This one is from Mel's Kitchen Cafe. https://www.melskitchencafe.com/easy-frozen-hot-chocolate/ I've never used a recipe from her before. This was SUCH a simple recipe. It was also a simple dessert to make...Frozen Hot Chocolate. I don't know, I was feeling like something cold, easy, and refreshing! UNFORTUNATELY, we were out of milk so I made it with coconut milk. I will test it again later with real milk! I reduced the recipe for 1 1/2 c. ice, 1 1/2 c. milk (coconut, almond, or cow) 1/2 c. hot chocolate mix! 

Results: 
Prep was easy! Three ingredients hot chocolate mix, ice cubes, milk (I had to make hot chocolate mix). But it was simple, yay! ☺️ That's a win!!!  You just mix it up in a blender (vitamix) and serve! Whipped cream and chocolate sauce serve as a garnish! (I just did whipped cream and chocolate jimmies since that's what we had) 

I know it's a lot of pics! :-) Couldn't resist!!! The thing is: I LOVED IT!!!!! Please feel free to comment if you tried this recipe! Enjoy! 








No comments:

Post a Comment