Thursday, May 13, 2021

 MAJOR TRANSFORMATION: 

Oil Box to Portable Nightstand! 


Hey, guys! Today I wanted to share with you something I find really cool. It started out with...a Doterra Oil box. Yep, just that! There's some pics for step by step (kinda). I had a time-lapse video but it didn't work to post it here. 

       

 Plain Oil Box!














Stain it! Or paint it! 

Use a hammer and a pair of pliers to pull out the wooden dividers! 

(For the upper level dividers (5 vertical rows) I pulled off the wood-the thin pieces dividing horizontal rows-for the first whole two rows (to fit a little storage/container thing).  On the fifth row I also pulled off the wood to fit a small lotion bottle.) 










PORTABLE NIGHTSTAND!!!! 

In the top story: lotion, hairbands, lotion, more hairbands, headbands, hair clips, clove oil, earring/chapstick case. In the middle story: candle, alarm clock, pompom (not really, it didn't work) In bottom story: glasses case, pens, notepad, paper flowers, wooden heart, and glasses cleaner (it's really cool). 

So, hopefully this will help or inspire you to do something like this! It's handy, clean, it looks nice, and is really easy! If my alarm clock wasn't as high I could close it and pack it in my suitcase for travel! (maybe) :-) More to come for MAJOR TRANSFORMATIONS! (the yellow headings are my arts+crafts btw) 

Hope you enjoy! 
















4 comments: