Sunday, May 16, 2021

SUNDAY THOUGHTS 

Hey all! Today I am sharing some *amazing* pictures my dad and I took this evening! 

As some of you know we live right in front of a beautiful lake, the ice is melting finally, and we went down there this evening! Dad was throwing rocks onto the ice and some of the ice chunks broke off and floated down the lake (there was a tinkling sound that was so pretty!) my sister and I scooped up some of the "ice castles" at least that's what we call them. Dad took some really cool pics and then I took some! Anyway, they were really cool and beautiful. Enjoy! Post in the comments which pic is your favorite! 

Pic 1

Pic 2 

Pic 3 

Pic 4

Pic 5

Pic 6 

Pic 7 


Pic 8 
 Pic 9 



1 comment:

  1. So much fun with you girls
    Love you
    I vote for 6 or 9

    ReplyDelete