Tuesday, September 14, 2021

 It's Coming #don'tlosehope 


I KNOW I've said this before, but I finally settled into my school groove enough to do it now. MAYBE!!! 

THE PICTURES ARE COMING! 

I'm hoping to do it today or tomorrow for the project I told you, so long ago about, and soon my bedroom. I'm anxious to get it cleaned up again for pictures, then rearrange it again. 

It's just right now we are SO busy. 

Yesterday, Anchorage, today horse lessons and an appointment in Seward, Thursday, Anchorage again (oral surgeon consultation😬) and then Friday, CC and then guess what! we're going on a roadtrip/camping trip to Valdez for the boys' football game with our friends. So my life is so busy add school and getting ready for a special "thing" coming on the 2nd which I'll post about, it's chaos. 

So, I'm going to stop and get working! Bye! 

2 comments: