Tuesday, September 14, 2021

School Stuff

So I have a large crate that has all my school books/supplies in it. 

I have a large 2" blue binder that has 6 different colored dividers in it as well as sheets of college ruled enforced notebook paper in the back. During my Challenge B class I take notes on the paper and then put that paper in the correct strand thanks to the dividers. Also, at home doing my work when I, for example, make an ANI chart, I just write it and stick it in my Exposition strand. The divides make it really nice and organized and I am loving doing it this way. 

I must admit I have a lot of writing utensils. I have five pencils, four pens, 12 highlighters (6 gel, 6 felt), 2 dry erase markers, a pack of colored pencils, and Papermate flair pens (AMAZING). 

and then I have my school supplies...washy tape (for decorating plain notebooks and binders), tape, glue stick, tabbies, scissors, pencil sharpener, whiteboard eraser, erasers, and a calculator and a whiteboard. 
I also have a BUNCH of flashcards (for latin, math, logic) 

Since I do the notebook paper in the dividers system I only have a few notebooks. One blue sparkly one for math. One sea foam-ish green/blue notebook and that's all the notebooks. 

For the math notebook on the back (non sparkly) I put pink and gold dots, and blue and gold dots washy tape. On the plain seafoam notebook I put gray washy tape with gold writing. Also, for my Notes Binder I wrote inspirational sayings and Bible verses to go in the cover. 

I might get around to posting pictures. LOL. If I had a phone.... I know this was an extremely boring post, but whatever! 

2 comments: