Friday, September 24, 2021

 PICTURES 


Finally! The masses will be appeased! 

I know this sounds crazy (it totally is) but I have taken the pictures of my rearranged room! 

So now I can rearrange it again. I mean I didn't mind it this way but I just loved how I had it for winter last year so it's going that way again. I'm going to post the pictures and give you a little "room tour". 

So this is the nook thing. It didn't really work out as a study area b/c I now work downstairs but...

                        So here is my mattress on the floor, nightstand, trash can, mirror 
This is a close up of my super cheap semi working twinkle lights. 3 stickers from bro., 3 printed out quotes, and 1 written Bible verse are hanging on there with plastic clothespins it came with. 
Here is my dresser, heater, guitar

By the way hopefully you don't want anything in my room because I either: 

  • have no idea where it's from
  • bought it used
  • repurposed it                 


Enjoy these super late photos!!!







2 comments:

  1. This looks nice - and very neat! I hope you'll post pix after the new arrangement as I don't know how you had it arranged last winter. Do the windows go to the floor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally will post pictures, the windows are a couple of inches from the floor

    ReplyDelete