Friday, September 24, 2021

 ROOM MAKEOVER


YES! You read that correctly! Unfortunately, I'm not going to be "makeovering" drastically. Just cleaning out, rearranging, decorating etc. 

I'm super excited though! 

I'm having a hard time picking up a theme for the room, if you have any ideas for a theme and/or decor PLEASE comment!!!

Right now I'm trying to figure out decor too. I only want to spend $40 dollars so I'm also going to DIY. 

I know for sure I want to paint and distress some mason jars, want to hang a shelf, get a lighted up "A", get string lights, and throw pillows. 

I know I want but probably can't get: a desk with drawers, a new bedspread, desk light, and a bunch of other stuff. 

I REALLY wanted a loft bed (have for forever) but our slanted roof doesn't make it possible. 

I am soooooo excited! My professional decor consultant (aka best friend) helps me out I will post links for everything so you can see what I'm getting! 

PLEASE (i'm begging you!) COMMENT ON THEME IDEAS AND/OR DECOR SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Wondering if you would want to do something with a cozy book-reading nook - maybe - Are you modern? Mid-century modern? traditional? Rustic?
    Aunt Sue and Katie are good for design and redecorating!
    When you finish maybe you can give me ideas for my blah, practical "decor" - if you can even call it that (ha-ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think rustic with a touch of modern...

    I would be happy to give you ideas:-)

    I might get a hammock chair that could count as a "nook"

    ReplyDelete