Tuesday, January 25, 2022

my bookshelf

the books on my bookshelf


Hey! I thought it might be fun to do a quick overview of some of the books I'm reading right now! 

What Katy Did by Susan Coolidge: this is a great book, and a really wonderful series. I've read this several times and still love it! 

The Mapmaker Chronicles by A.L Tait: I've not finished it yet, but it is excellent all ready! It's very intriguing, and I'm excited to finish it! 

Winnie the Horse Gentler Series by Dandi Daley Malone: I know this sounds a little stupid, but it's not! I really love these books, plus it's about horses :) 

The Wayside Stories by Louis Sachar: These books are absolutely hilarious and I've read or listened to them so many times, without getting tired of it. 

Sweet Home Alaska by Carole Estby Dagg: I really love this book, and have probably read it about six times. I really recommend it. 

One for the Murphys by Lynda Mullally Hunt: I LOVE this book. I've read it maybe more than any other book. I received it for Easter from my grandma years ago. And it's still a favorite read! 

So those are some of the books I'm reading/rereading right now. I hope you enjoy, and if they're any good books you are reading, let me know! See you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment