Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Recipe Testing: Vanilla Mug Cake

 Welcome back, guys! As well as the chocolate mug cake I just posted about, I made this absolutely delicious vanilla mug cake, and added tangerine sprinkle sugar (something like that, at least). It was maybea little dense, but it was moist, perfectly sweet, but pretty fluffy. My little sister gave it a 5/5 while the chocolate was 3/5, so I would say a smashing success. I never really thought about making a vanilla mug cake, but I will definitely be making this one again! 

You will need: 

    a mug

    a tbsp measure

    a tsp measure

    a spoon for stirring and for eating 


Ingredients: 

    4 tbsp (1/4 cup) flour

    2 tbsp sugar

   1/4 tsp baking powder

    pinch of salt

    2 tbsp milk

    1 tbsp vegetable oil

    1/4 tsp vanilla extract

    sprinkles! 


Preparation: 

    thoroughly combine dry ingredients in mug. 

    add the liquid ingredients and stir together

    stir in sprinkles! 

    microwave for 1 minute, and enjoy! 


So, this recipe is quite different from the previous chocolate mug cake recipe, and maybe that's why it is so incredibly yummy. Delicious, easy, fast to make...definitely a make again, and definitely a favorite! Did you try this? Comment below! See you later! 


sorry, this was the only good photo I got! 


No comments:

Post a Comment