Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Self Care Night Routine

 This is funny. 

I don't really have one of these so...

    

every night I've been doing this, because it is one of my 2022 goals; get in a better self care routine. So you might be surprised on how not self-care ish my self care routine is. You'll laugh. 


I brush my teeth and put in my retainer. I pull my hair back, take off my glasses, watch, and bring over my hand (turned face) towel. I turn on the warm water and water my face. I do one and a half squirts of hd clear DōTERRA face wash. I mix it with a tiny bit of water and rub it over my whole face. Then I take my blaphenptis eye wash, which I have to spread on the outside of my eyelids. While I stand there for a minute I complete the effect by taking deep breaths and thinking inspiring thoughts. ;) Then I wash my face off, and dab my face off with a towel. Put my glasses and watch back on, and I'm done! 

There. 


Uh-huh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment