Wednesday, February 9, 2022

What's In My Bag?

 Hey! Glad you could join me today. I am on spring break week, so enjoying slowing down a little and less school! All I'm doing right now is my algebra, personal finance, and history. I thought this would be a great time to catch up on some stuff on the personal front, and blogging just happens to be on that to do list. So, here I am. 

I am a preparer. I love to be prepared, and I am not fully comfortable unless I know I have everything set/ready/packed. So, as I was perusing lists of lifestyle blog post ideas I stumbled upon "what is in my bag" and I decided to go for it. 

I recently got a new purse for Christmas *yay!* and have been loving it. It's a really nice size, and it's camo. What's not to love? I pulled all the items out of my old (actually old) purse, so I could regroup and organize. 

(love love love thirty one!) click here for link!

Anyways, It's more rectangular, and it's got a zip up pocket on the front, a phone pocket on the back and on the interior it has a more subtle zip up pocket. It's hard to explain, so just go check it out! 

In the front pocket I have my pack of chewing gum and inhaler. I like to keep it minimalist. ;) 

In the interior "compartment" I keep a little case thing that has hair ties, chapstick and earrings, my travel brush (gotta love 'em) and of course a deck of cards. For real though, those cards have come in handy several times. 

I have this really cute little LA coin purse I got as a gift from my brother, that has my earbuds and mask for easy access. (it hangs on the outside of the purse.) 

The interior pocket holds my gift cards/pocket money and driver's permit. This is a nice and secure pocket for all those things. 

So, that's what's in my purse. That's all for now! See ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment