Thursday, October 6, 2022

Delicious Coffee Recipe

 Today I'm going to be sharing one of my absolute favorite make-at-home coffee recipes. This can be made with hot or iced coffee, whichever you prefer! 

So what is that recipe that I can't resist? 

                                                Brown Sugar Caramel Iced Latte 

I, quite unfortunately, don't have an espresso machine/milk steamer etc so this is very easy to make :) 

All you need is chilled coffee, caramel coffee syrup (we use sugar free davinci), vanilla extract, ice (optional), milk + brown sugar. 

I'm really not sure about the measurements for anything! Whatever you prefer! 

Add your ice, coffee, a splash of vanilla extract and the caramel coffee syrup into a glass and stir it up. 

In a mug heat a 1/2 tsp of brown sugar and as much milk as you wish (you might need to adjust the sugar if you prefer really milky) and either heat it up for about 20 seconds and then froth, or froth it cold. 

Pour the brown sugar milk on top and enjoy! It's very reminiscent of fall. If you tried it, let me know what you thought! 

No comments:

Post a Comment