Saturday, November 5, 2022

NaNoWriMo Day #5

 It is the fifth day of NaNoWriMo! 

    Technically, I should be at 8,333 words to be on track....but...

        I am officially at 12,474 words! 

I know that Sunday will be super full so I tried get a bit ahead. If I keep doing what I'm doing I should be done by November 20th, so that gives me ten days of fallback which is very relieving. 

I'm so excited and so far it's been very good! 

Here are my stats: 

Word Count: 12,474

Average Writing Speed: 23 words per minute

Average Words per Day (keep in mind I did nothing on the first day and restarted mostly through the second day): 2,494 

the Nano website also has a cool tracker so that when you update your words you input where you wrote, how your mood was, and how long it took. 

So there you go! Hopefully, I'll post every five days or so to update my progress and keep accountable! 

thanks for reading :)


No comments:

Post a Comment