Thursday, November 3, 2022

NaNoWriMo

 I am actually doing NaNoWriMo 2022! I'm crazy. 

        If you don't know, NaNoWriMo stands for National NovelWriting Month, where thousands of writes across the globe write 50,000 words during the month of November. It is pretty insane. Obviously, it is quantity over quality so I am not using a W.I.P like a Nano Rebel and instead have started a new novel...well, I started one. 

    I wasn't feeling it so I started another. 

    3,336 words in, I decided it wasn't meant to be. 

    So I started ANOTHER one, and I think this one is going to work out. 

    Because I decided so late I didn't get to use any of October to prep for this novel (outline, think, etc...) so I am a teensy bit nervous. 

    Buttttt, now with this new novel, I actually have had this idea in my head, I think it will work out just fine. It is the prequel to one of my most serious Works in Progress. I'm very excited for this idea and I really hope it works out well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment