Saturday, December 17, 2022

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

 I made chocolate crinkle cookies on Thursday night and I used this recipe (click here for link

They were so quick and easy-one of my favorite things about crinkle cookies. And they were delicious. 

The one thing I always forget about crinkle cookies is that they need to set on the pan-so one batch came out a little more done that I would've preferred. But, still good!

Here's the recipe! 

  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup softened butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract (for extra Christmasy you could also use a bit of peppermint extract) 
  • I cup AP flour 
  • 1/2 cup cocoa powder 
  • 1/2 tsp baking soda 
  • 1/4 tsp salt 
  • 1 cup (I used a bit less) mini chocolate chips 

Preheat the oven to 350 and grease or line a cookie sheet. Cream the butter and sugar together, then add in the egg and vanilla extract. After that is combined, add your dry ingredients until the dough comes together. It will be a bit sticky. Fold in chocolate chips. Roll dough into small-ish balls and generously coat in powdered sugar. Bake them for 9-11 mins in smaller batches because they do spread! When they come out, let them sit on the baking sheet to set. Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment