Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Cookies

 Believe it or not, I'm not a huge fan of making cookies. There's just something a little more tedious and menacing about them. I don't know. 

Buuuut, I've actually made several Christmas cookies this year! 

My aunt and I made dairy free (and egg free) sugar cookies. They were the first cookies I could eat this year and they were so delicious! 

I also made Keto shortbread cookies for my mom and chocolate crinkle cookies for everyone. There was also sugar cookie tree stacks. 

 Today I am going to make lemon crinkle cookies because they are my dad's favorite. For the people who are house sitting for us while on vacation I am making chocolate mint cookies and maybe chocolate chip cookies as well. 

Any cookies you have made this Christmas season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment