Friday, December 16, 2022

Tips for 2nd Semester Refresh

If you're like me, second semester is a BEAR. 

I know a lot of people like it more because you can see the end goal, but it always seems like a unending, tedious, unmotivated time. 

So here are my tips for a Second Semester Refresh. 

Tip #1 

    go through your school bag and clean it out. All those loose papers, old gum wrappers, broken pencils, sticky notes, etc that you stuffed in the bottom of your backpack? Clean it out!!! This will get you so motivated and ready! 

Tip #2 

    refresh your school supplies. Get new highlighters if you need them, if you struggle to find a pencil every time you start school-get more pencils. Obviously don't go overboard with too much new stuff...but a little tiny bit helps get that excitement going-a reminder of how fun the first few weeks of first semester was, you know?

Tip #3 

    clean your workspace. Since I am homeschooled, I do almost ALL my school upstairs in my bedroom...so I like to make sure that it is very clean and reorganized. 

Tip #4

    set semester goals. This can be getting a certain average grade on math, or making beautiful notes for science, or keeping your room clean, or remembering to read or journal everyday...anything you want to accomplish in second semester (and it doesn't need to be limited to academic subjects!) This motivates you so much! 

Tip #5 

    make a second semester playlist on Spotify. I always like to make a new playlist for school with different songs and such...this gets you excited to study. 

That's just a few tips I have! Comment any other ideas! 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment