Saturday, January 28, 2023

What I Use for Bible Study

 Here are the Bible Study Supplies that I use! 


    My Bible - Crossway’s ESV Student Study Bible Click here for link  I love this Bible! (teal)

    Bible Study Notebook - Mintgreen’s 6x8, dot ruled journal. I can’t find the same kind anywhere, but here’s a pic because it’s so great! It feels amazing, is a great size and coordinates nicely with my Bible! 

 

    Prayer Notebook - Hosanna Revival Notebook, Salamanca Theme Link. It’s my favorite, so beautiful and is cloth-over-board cover…love the way it feels! 

    Write the Word - Cultivate Confidence Journal Link . I love this journal, and it is so encouraging! 

    Your 5-Minute Journal by Amy Birch - this gratitude journal is so good! 

    Highlighters - these are Bible highlighters Link I love the colors! 

    I also use Zebra Pen Midliners for in my journal! 


Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment