Thursday, April 27, 2023

My Favorite YouVersion Bible Plans and Why pt. 1

 I love the YouVersion Bible app and I love that it has so many different devotional plans you can choose from. Here are some of my five favorites that I have completed so far, and the reason behind why I liked it so much. 

Live Fearless by Sadie Robertson-I love Sadie Robertson, her messages, her podcast, and her devotionals. She's so inspiring and I love that she appeals for younger audiences as well. 

Real Friends from reThink Group-I've actually read this devotional plan more than once because of how good it is. It's so insightful, and shows not only what to look for in a good friend, but how to be a good friend yourself. 

Choosing Gratitude by Amy Seiffert-I really enjoyed this plan and it definitely stuck with me. 

Dear Anxiety, Let's Break Up: Conquer Fear and Worry by Dr Amanda Porter-I really loved this plan because she addresses how to overcome anxiety from both a biblical and a medical perspective. 

Hello Mornings: Start Strong by Lysa Terkeurst-I loved this plan and it helped me implement strong habits in the morning that help me draw closer to God every day. Plus, I love the way she writes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment