Friday, September 1, 2023

School Supply Haul

 This year I am pursuing my associate degree in liberal arts through CCU Academy. I am taking five courses through them: College Writing, General Psychology, C.S Lewis in Film & Literature, New Testament, and Intro to Statistics, as well as a Graphic Design class through our co-op. 

Notebooks: 

 I wanted to try dotted notebooks because I love taking elaborate notes, these ones from Amanaple are fantastic. The pages are thick, the binding is durable and the colors are pretty nice. 

New Testament Notebook. The covers are fairly see-through. 

Psychology...

Writing.


Math (blue Mead Five Star is for Notes and the composition notebook is for formulas and vocabulary) 

C.S Lewis Film & Lit. 

A glimpse inside...the pages are so nice to write on and the dotted notebooks help provide guidance for notes, but also add the freedom for more creativity. 


OTHER  
Those Mr. Pen Highlighters (in the Earthy Colors pack) are my favorite! I like the muted colors and they're so smooth. 
Pilot G2 pens are my absolute favorite! 
BIC Gelocity pens are super good too and 0.7 pencils are a necessity! 
I love to use tabbies and page markers for easy access to important things in textbooks or notes. 
I love using sticky notes to write important dates or reminders. 

Planner 
I really like this planner. I think it's very aesthetic and well-organized. It has many cool features like a daily habit tracker, budget tracker, and goals page. If I could change one thing I would give more space for writing school assignments (there's only one line per subject). I ordered this from The Passionate Penny Pincher.  Click HERE for link

NOT SHOWN: MY BINDER :) it just has blank paper and all my syllabi. 





No comments:

Post a Comment