Monday, December 5, 2022

Meet the Animals | Pt. 2

 Lucy 

Lucy is a siamese cat with the most beautiful blue eyes and a striped nose. We got her in 2015 and she was our first cat. We love her so much. 

Now that I have my own room (away from the chaos and mess of my little sister's) I have become Lucy's very favorite of our family. 

Her routine is pretty set in stone. In the morning she and I wake up, she goes to the bathroom while I brush my teeth, while I finish getting ready she sits on my bed. When I go downstairs in the morning she follows and lays by the wood stove. Then, later in the morning when I go back upstairs she does too, sitting on my lap at my desk or sleeping on my bed. When I am writing she curls up on my arms and purrs. Every single night she jumps on my bed and cuddles with me until I start to fall asleep then she gets off, eats some dinner, and then comes back to lay on my feet. 

She and I get along quite well, both quiet, calm, and love routine. She has one toy that she likes. It is a little cloth octopus I bought her for Christmas. She is so funny with it, especially because she has never shown any interest in any other toys before. 

She loves tuna fish and whenever she hears a can being opened, expectantly awaits for the empty can...even though we don't have tuna that much anymore. She hates other cats and loves being outside. 

All in all she is such a great cat and I love her so much! Here is a picture! 

and another because why not? 
Thank you for reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment