Thursday, December 15, 2022

Working with Promise

This is going to be a less informative post because my mom usually works with Promise more than I do. But I have been assisting with this: 

My mom has been working with her on how to stand still. After she was good and solid on that, we started working on 'kid proofing' her. 

This involves yelling, jumping jacks, running around her, crawling under her belly, holding on to her leg, standing in front of her, sudden movements, and lots and lots of noise. 

And she has been doing so so well! One thing she is terrified of (she is a mare, so terrified of a lot of things :) is the ball Zebedee and I work with, so we've been working on passing it back and forth while she's around so she learns it's not going to kill her :) 

So that's just something we've been working on! Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment