Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Working on my Dream Bedroom

 This is one of the goals I had for 2023...more specifically for my sweet sixteen. Not really my 'dream bedroom' but definitely closer to my ideas for it. 

I really wanted to make my room into somewhere I could enjoy and feel relaxed in. And slowly but surely I'm working on it. 

There's a five drawer felt dresser thing that someone is selling for $50 bucks that I think I'm going to buy...mainly because my dresser is old fashioned, large, and has a dark cherry-is stain that doesn't go with my room. Plus, it's too big for what I really need. This new dresser is very neutral, much smaller, and really cute! 

I think I'm going to also purchase a new desk. This is mainly for schoolwork purposes, and since I'm going to be taking five college courses over the fall semester, and four over spring semester, I'm really going to be needing it. My desk now is really small and old. 

I'm planning on tearing up the carpet from my room and painting the floor. I really wanted laminate wood flooring, but it's just not in my budget. I think this will make my room looks so much better! 

With the new floor comes a little rug which I'm super excited about! 

I'm going to keep updating about this...so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment